Dr. Laurie Swanson
- Michigan State University 1982
- Dolton Animal Hospital 1983–1993
- Waukegan Pet Clinic 1993–Present
- Member of AVMA, ISVMA, CVMA, and VIN
- Assists with Spay and Stay, feral cat trap neuter release program.
- ALTRUSA professional group for education
- Owner of cats Cleopatra, Sulimon, Mr Spankleman, Mango, and William
Veterinary Assistant / Office Manager
Our morale booster committee!
- Calvin, the brown tabby boy. Loves petting (and food)
- Nicholas (Nicky), the black and white boy. Loves lap sitting. Not so much being asked to get OFF!
- Pumpkin, orange tabby cat. New guard for the printer.
- Camilla, Mayra’s dog. She likes EVERYBODY!
- Maddie, the huge tortie female. More shy to strangers, but loves to be brushed and combed (and food).
- Sammy, orange tabby cat. Very shy, not likely to be seen. Likes to share lunch with Dr S—-especially ham.
- Peepers, tortie female. Very shy, not likely to be seen. Likes to be close by, but not petted or held.
With great sadness we say goodbye to TC (TT, Baby T, Teecer). He guarded the printer well for 11 years. Never shy about reaching out to be petted. The clinic is quieter without his (extremely) loud purr. 2000 to 12-19-2014.